[lbo-talk] Atlantic Monthly Editor Killed in Iraq

eric dorkin eric_dorkin at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 10:05:40 PST 2003

CHeering for death because of the intended recipients subservience to power cheapens the value of human life....the loss of life should never be the subject of rejoicing...if any human soul can ever be beyond redemption, then there will never be peace on earth......where would Northern Ireland be if people had been rejoicing Jerry Adams death....it not just poor taste, it is inhuman

Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:Dennis Perrin wrote:

>>Kelly was not some right wing nut job who wrote for a fringe magazine
>>that nobody reads. He was a right wing propagandist for a major U.S.
>>newspaper.
>>
>>Chuck0
>>

>And so he deserved to die? Why not call for the violent deaths of
>Krauthammer and Will? How about Safire? Sullivan? Hell, even Hitchens? If
>you are so happy about this, I would think you would take it to the limit.

Did I call for anybody's death? Dennis, you confuse cheering for this good news with an actual call to kill right-wing journos.

I cheer the death of one less servant to US power.

Chuck0