[lbo-talk] Latest on Google News

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Apr 4 14:47:31 PST 2003

I want to thank everybody who has written to Google News on behalf of Infoshop News. They are currently indexing Infoshop News again, which means that millions of Google users now have more access to alternatives to the mainstream news.

On the other hand, they are still refusing to index Indymedia (see letter below), because they claim that Indymedia doesn't review all of their articles. Of course, Indymedia has an open newswire, which makes it unique, but Indymedia websites also include dozens of center column articles and features that are written by editorial collectives and teams. Please write a letter to Google News on behalf of Indymedia.

Chuck0 Infoshop News