[lbo-talk] Re: war propaganda

Miles Jackson cqmv at pdx.edu
Sat Apr 5 19:26:54 PST 2003

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, andie nachgeborenen wrote:

> And don't insult my profession. I spend long hours --
> I am doing so tonight -- to put issues fairly and honestly. It is my
> duty as an officer of the court to do so. jks

I have utmost respect for your diligent work in your profession. I wish you were typical of lawyers! (Have you really never heard a lawyer use straw man argumentation?) I still think you don't get what Yoshie et al. are arguing about the utter uselessness of psychological explanations for social facts.

Miles