Ends/Means Re: [lbo-talk] What History Will Remember

H. Curtiss Leung hncl at panix.com
Mon Apr 7 09:39:11 PDT 2003

an:

Absolutely and complete on the money with that one, too!

"Now you won't see this operation performed very often, and there's a reason for that; you see, it has no medical value whatsoever. But just as the bullfighter endangers himself, so here the surgeon endangers the patient..."

I, for one, am afraid that operation Helicopter may be indicated if things in this lovely republic of free love and constant bathing continue. -- Curtiss