[lbo-talk] purloined to the letter

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Tue Apr 8 14:11:25 PDT 2003

next thing ya know, someone's going to suggest that we can get a good DNA sample for Saddam Hussein, not by trying to hunt down the comb he uses to apply the Grecian Formula, but by simply scraping the lips of leading members of ANSWER or WWP.

pre-emptive squabbling over the spoils of war! what in fuck is the point of blaming the left or factions of the left. there are far more important things to worry about now, like what are these fsckers going to do next? the administration appears not to have been upended by croaks from the frog of war--such as the general's revolt--but, rather, we appear to be upended by an administration that did learn its lessons, that has learned how to manage expectations, neutralize the media, neutralize the antiwar movement, manipulate perceptions. these dirtbags already have a plan for running the place. well, why should we be surprised? these people hid the truth in plain sight.

this is not your father's vietnam.

kelley