[lbo-talk] Re: WBAI's ambitions

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Apr 8 14:54:55 PDT 2003

Nuni Wahwah wrote:

>Don Rojas! Fantastic news for BAI & Pacifica ... I've enjoyed
>listening to interviews with Don over the years. Doug, now you can
>really say what you really want to say, even more.

Never had the slightest problem with that really. Oh, well I've wanted to play some music that might not go over well (e.g. Eno's Burning Airlines, The Cure's Killing an Arab), but I didn't want to alienate listeners.

By the way, I'm listening to the Bill Fletcher interview in the background, and he's talking about how great it is that all the antiwar coalitions are getting along - "a tribute to the maturing we've undergone and to the crisis we're in." Wish more people thought like that.

Doug