[lbo-talk] That giant sucking sound ...

H. Curtiss Leung hncl at panix.com
Tue Apr 8 21:09:47 PDT 2003

Christ, what a fuckwit.

But it gives me an idea for a new reality TV show: I to see R.W. Apple Jr. go to the family of each and every soldier killed in Iraq and tell them that because only 96 have died to date, the death of their loved one doesn't matter. The family then can torturing him using methods from either Iraq or the Shah's Iran (the good old Savak--remember them?) Then they have to justify their use of torture. Our own andie nachgeborenen (real identity unknown) gets to judge their reasons. Winners get a weeks vacation to Disneyland, plus a chance to give old R.J. another round of electrical shocks to his nuts. Losers have to take a course in either utilitarian or deontological ethics, depending on which moral theory they munged up.

Right now, I'm very vicious, bitter, and small. I'm going to bed, and maybe I'll be a better person tomorrow. But I doubt it.

Curtiss