[lbo-talk] Hitchens Gloats

H. Curtiss Leung hncl at panix.com
Wed Apr 9 14:13:13 PDT 2003

<vilePettiness> Mike:

Smash your TV, but send the Jack Daniels to Hitchens with a groveling notes that says, "You were right...you were right all along! I offer this bottle as a small token of contrition for left-wing infantilism, and hope that you enjoy it, well content in your prescience and grasp of the situation."

If we can get enough people to do this, maybe he'll be gone from cirhossis of the liver shortly. </vilePettiness>

Curtiss, still as small minded as last night