[lbo-talk] Seventy-Six percent

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall at union.org.za
Thu Apr 10 12:03:37 PDT 2003

This clinches it. I no longer have a shred of hope for the Unites States. There is no longer fertile grounds for any progressive activity to grow, the neo-cons have it now.

They will have it for a long time coming, and I am feeling a deep sense of "revolutionary defeatism".

Should the opportunity present itself, I will gladly move to Canada and never look back at this doomed country of the US....

Gallup asks: All in all, do you think the current situation in Iraq is worth going to war over, or not?

Worth going to war Not worth going to war No opinion

2003 Apr 9

76% 19% 5%

2003 Apr 7-8

67% 30% 3%