[lbo-talk] Vive La France?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Apr 10 16:34:02 PDT 2003

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Carrol Cox wrote:
>
> >Wojtek joins those other sandbox warriors, Newman & Buford -- that is
> >those who sit on the sidelines and manipulate vast forces in their
> >imaginations, then jump on those who do not go along with the alliances,
> >pacts, united fromts outlined in the sandbox.
>
> And retired Milton profs who issue pronunciamenti from small towns in
> Illinois are exempt from this critique?

The only forces I'm trying to wield are the other members of the Teach-in Committee of the BNCPJ. :-)

The three I mention speak not of building forces but of the strategy which should be followed by forces that do not exist (and probably never will). I don't need to develop this point: you have done so wonderfully in your interchanges with Newman.

Carrol