[lbo-talk] The National Oil Anthem (USA)

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Fri Apr 11 10:30:24 PDT 2003

***** The National Oil Anthem (to the tune of the Star-Spangled Banner)

O say can you see, by the bomb's early light, Iraq's in shambles, people don't have any water. They say they love our troops, 'cause the talk is so cheap, Even though they still use Depleted Uranium. For Iraq has lots of oil, Oil that Bush and Cheney want, What Bush and Cheney won't give up to the Kurds, The Star-Spangled Banner covers the lies they will always tell us: Iraq is now free, we did a great job.

Lyrics by Yoshie ***** -- Yoshie