[lbo-talk] Price of patriotism: $50K

Willy Greenfields filthydirtyunwashed at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 14:14:56 PDT 2003

> Speaking of the Daily Show, last
> night's guest was
> Dennis Miller

What an asshole he was. He failed to call Kim Jong Il a zipperhead again, but he did suggest that North Korea's canine population would rise up because those wacky Koreans had introduced dog onto the menu. Ha! Man, that's funny.

It's actually undigestible tree bark and grasses they're eating, you fucking dickhead, and I don't think they're doing so out of some inscrutable Oriental preference for the odd.

I thought he was okay about 15 years ago, but that may be an artifact of my then youth and (even greater) artlessness. He certainly was a major league twat last night.