[lbo-talk] Gulag query

BrownBingb at aol.com BrownBingb at aol.com
Fri Apr 11 15:09:02 PDT 2003

From: Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net>

Even you Charles would have run afoul of Article 75 of the, "Most democratic, " Soviet Constitution on, "Anti-Soviet Agitation."

CB: My record of Party discipline _is_ spotty.

> A provacation, since Proyect and y'all consigned Eric Hobsbawm to the
> Dustbin of History after the New Press published a short book of his a few
> yrs. ago. Needless to say, you and your ilk (ilk alert!!!) will view this
> excerpt from the reactionary, pro-capitalist Richard Pipes review of
> Hobsbawm's autobio from the April issue of Commentary as some backhanded
> Pugliese apologia/defense of imperialist, monopoly capitalist murder. Heh
> and aargh.
>
> ...Michael Pugliese, Kautskyite Scalawag, Inc

^^^^^^^ CB: The good thing about you , Michael, is that you supply retorts to your own posts, a complete criticism-self-criticism package. No one can say you don't know your opponents' arguments.