[lbo-talk] is this your liberation?

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Fri Apr 11 15:34:38 PDT 2003

At 05:45 PM 4/11/03 -0400, Doug Henwood wrote:

>Michael Pugliese wrote:
>
>> And for three cents tell a Kurd or member of the Iraqi Communist or
>> Worker-Communist Parties that Ramsey Clark, Richard Becker and Gloria
>> LaRiva are comuing to Baghdad to have a crude rip-off of the Bertrand
>> Russell Tribunal and get a shitload of rotten eggs if they are lucky.
>
>Yawn.

Yawn. I am sick to death at the ritual regularity with which this logical fallacy is hurled at Lou and others. They have an actual argument for the positions they take and they deserve to be engaged on the basis of those arguments.

Furthermore, if you're going to suggest that Lou and others are engaged in some sort of Dick Tatar fellatio frenzy because they're bummed out about the outcome of Bush'n'Dick's Excellent Adventure, then realize that most of the people who have posted to the list in the last few days are bummed out, too.

Kelley