[lbo-talk] Q's for SZ?

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Fri Apr 11 20:12:58 PDT 2003

If all goes well I'll be interviewing Slavoj Zizek on Sunday and broadcasting it on Thursday. Any questions you'd like me to ask him?

Doug

---------

Yeah. He's pretty well schooled in the broad metaphorical threads of history.

What does he think fell on April 9th? Here we are two days later and it sure doesn't feel like Victory, does it?

What an unforgettable feeling this is. There is something about it that is truly strange, a sort of sickening nausea. Who would have ever guessed this was that taste of conquest?

Chuck Grimes