[lbo-talk] Re: horny protesters

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at sun.com
Sat Apr 12 16:19:45 PDT 2003

At 03:48 PM 04/12/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>some FAUX wankspurt is saying that protesting left ideologues have nothing
>better to do on a saturday. it's not that we're unpopular geeks and have no
>friends but other unpopular geeks. it's also because we are sexually
>deprived: it's spring, after all, and we're probably "lonely".

Well, hell, I'll fess up. I've noticed that since the war started I've been thinking more about making love than I have in the last fifteen years. It has all been theoretical so far...not many usual suspects around...but I'm guessing this has to do with the normal human reaction of wanting to balance things out...I guess.

Joanna