[lbo-talk] Re: worker's paradise

ChrisD(RJ) chrisd at russiajournal.com
Sun Apr 13 04:37:30 PDT 2003

From: DoreneFC at aol.com

Anyhow, thanks for the alert about Tatu T-shirts. I was also going to post that aTatu showed up on AOL's music demos page the other day, in their "Khui

Voine" T-shirts no less. (Maybe I'm just a shy person, but it's more obscene

than I usually write on email lists. If anyone objects to obscenity--on this

list?--how about averting your eyes?) -- I'm probably the only person on the list who knows what it means! :) Seriously, if you ever want to really scandalize your hubby, play him the track Den' Rozhdeniye from Leningrad's CD Dashniki, located here: http://zvuki.ru/M/P/15148.

Khui blad! Zemfira menya yobala v mozg do utra!