[lbo-talk] Cuba petition

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sun Apr 13 11:10:27 PDT 2003

I have to say that any impulse to sign any human rights petition in any country the U.S. might want to invade is very weak in me these days.

mbs

> CB: Left in form, right in content. Truly a fifth column on the left.

You want mre to send you my copy of the International Publishers pamphlet from WWII, when the CPUSA was squelching sit-down strikes and wild-cats and the Trotskyists were helping to lead them, "The Trotskyite Fifth Column In The Labor Movement, " by George Morris?

The Abraham Lincoln Brigade vet I know that just died, Bill Sennett, who was a leader of the Illinois CP, long ago had shed his Stalinoid tendencies. Other dinosaurs never will I guess

^^^^^^^^ Charles: I'm fresh as a daisy.

Undermining the war against the Nazis was left in form , right in content then. Cuba-baiting the American neo-fascist regime when it is in an invading mode is left in form, right in content now. "Fifth Column" is an accurate description of both, J. Edgar. Just cause you know about the arguments against you doesn't mean they don't have force and validity.