[lbo-talk] Two Takes

Bradford DeLong delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Apr 11 20:03:00 PDT 2003

Yep. It's still unclear to me whether Bush I was sure the Iraqi people would do it by themselves anyway, or wished Saddam left in power to be a problem for the Irania theocrats, or whether Bush I listened to the Saudis and the Saudis believe that all Arab regimes must be preserved...

Brad DeLong