[lbo-talk] Radio Slavoj

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Apr 14 10:58:27 PDT 2003

Ok, my interview with Slavoj Zizek is in the can, and will run on my show this Thursday, 5-6 PM NYC time, WBAI 99.5 FM NYC and on the web at <http://www.wbai.org>. He talks in this interview about the war on Iraq, just what's different about the Bush version of American imperialism, the role of fantasy in politics (e.g., the entirely false but widely popular belief that Saddam was behind 9/11), and a million other things in an interview that will take up the entire show.

If you miss it live, it'll be up on the web late Thursday/early Friday.

Doug