[lbo-talk] Agents of the US

LouPaulsen LouPaulsen at attbi.com
Mon Apr 14 11:32:01 PDT 2003

The persons who were recently convicted in Cuba were not convicted of being 'dissidents'. They were convicted of being agents of the United States. And it seems that they were.

I do not understand why we are not unanimously cultivating the same degree of moral horror towards Cubans, etc., who would take money from the United States government, today, that we would have justifiably felt towards Poles, French, Danes, etc., who took money from the German government in 1940.

lp