[lbo-talk] RE: how's it feel?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Apr 15 13:48:14 PDT 2003

I have political relationships with a far larger circle of people than before (and I believe this is true for many like me around the u.s.) -- and whenever that happens I feel good.

I'm disappointed that we couldn't get more of those new people involved in thinking strategically and tactically rather than in terms of right and wrong, but one can't have everything.

Carrol

On the other hand, I find haunting the photograph of (I presume) father and child at about the middle of the following sequence: