[lbo-talk] Cuba petition

Nathan Newman nathanne at nathannewman.org
Wed Apr 16 10:27:14 PDT 2003

Nathan Newman wrote:
>Justin-- I wasn't celebrating left unity-- you missed the irony. I
>was reacting to Doug's earlier valorization of left unity in the
>antiwar movement.

-I don't think that anyone who spends half his professional life -cranking out apologetics for Israeli policy qualifies as a member of -the antiwar movement.

And I don't think a group like the WWP that spends half their time cranking out apologetics for Milosevic's Serbia, North Korea and Saddam Hussein qualify as a member of the antiwar movement.

Yes you seem to think unity with them is fine.

-- Nathan Newman