[lbo-talk] RE: how's it feel?

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Wed Apr 16 14:33:32 PDT 2003

The American people (majority of) will see it as we were wrong as that is usually what happens when the BS is unloaded on the public. If we are talking about building a movement I don't see how that will help.

Further, if the UN prevails and does take over does that mean that the US won't get its way when it comes to the oil or the divvying up of the spoils of war anyway? Seems like that could become a good smoke screen -- the UN involvement did not stop Halliburton in the 91 war. Marta

-- Marta Russell Los Angeles, CA http://www.disweb.org