[lbo-talk] travel info needed

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at sun.com
Thu Apr 17 10:11:02 PDT 2003

I am planning to spend five weeks in Europe starting in June: London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Istanbul, Athens, Lesbos, Rome, Venice, Paris. If any of you have been in these places lately (or live there) and could recommend places to stay (hotels/pensions) I would be very grateful. I learned to travel as a student and like it that way. No four-star tourist hotels please. I don't like them and I can't afford them. Just a clean, safe place with an accessible bathroom.

Please write me offlist.

Thanks a lot,

Joanna