[lbo-talk] SI theory on polls about "Iraq" and "Terrorism"

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Thu Apr 17 11:53:58 PDT 2003

Of all the leftists that I have encountered through on-line political discussions, WDK <WKiernan at concentric.net> fits the image of "an intelligent worker who has seen through the bosses' bullshit" best. I've never had the pleasure of meeting him in person, but I imagine him to be exactly the kind of person that his postings make me believe him to be. We have a role model to emulate here. -- Yoshie