[lbo-talk] Re:Renunciation and revolt

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Fri Apr 18 01:46:39 PDT 2003

(2) If we can identify that class, how do we foster the structures of cooperation BEFORE the emergence of a revolutionary situation that will make that class more able to act in a revolutionary situation?

I prefer the Wobbly solution of "building the new society within the shell of the old".

http://iww.org/

Although, most who *must* sell their skills and time to make a living will not act on it until they feel the fire of an existential crisis strong and *sharp* enough to shake them out of their learned fears of defying authority and on to tear through the fabric of ruling class ideology.

Mike B)

===== "the great enemy of clear language is insincerity"--George Orwell