[lbo-talk] Right Wing Antiwar Sites

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Fri Apr 18 19:51:55 PDT 2003

Hi,

Jeez, have you not heard of the paleoconservative isolationists and unilateralists? There star is Pat Buchanan. This is not anti-imperialism--it is imperial business nationalism. Chronicles has a long history of elite whie supremacy. Antiwar but racist? Bad deal. Get over it. They are fans of Le Pen and Haider.

-Chip