[lbo-talk] Re: Right Wing Antiwar Sites

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 08:22:13 PDT 2003

Gosh. I didn't realize I was in bed with isolationists, racists, and, worst of all, "economic nationalists." Is that as bad as going to rallies sponsored by ANSWER? Maybe I should just stay home. I'm no expert on these guys, but everything by them I've read at antiwar.com, where they congregate, indicates that they are sincere in advocating "republic, not empire." I think some of them are genuinely interested in having dialogues with the left. I'm game. Well, off I go to the NAACP/Ku Klux Klan antiwar rally downtown! Remember, we're all in this together! Chip wrote: Jeez, have you not heard of the paleoconservative isolationists and unilateralists? There star is Pat Buchanan. This is not anti-imperialism--it is imperial business nationalism. Chronicles has a long history of elite whie supremacy. Antiwar but racist? Bad deal. Get over it. They are fans of Le Pen and Haider.

-Chip