[lbo-talk] Nixing Nukes In Vietnam

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Apr 19 16:50:49 PDT 2003

I don't think it is ever been in print. My relative, Maurice Fiterman, was a close friend of Eisenhower's son, John. I told Bruce Cummings about this, but I don't know if he ever checked. I remember clearly sitting around the table at my great aunt's when he told the story. She died in the early 1960s. I suspect the time I heard the story would be in the late 1950s.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu