[lbo-talk] Huffington at AEI

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 22:46:33 PDT 2003

Well, I have heard her speak and it is apparent that she is a sort of green-grocer populist. People do change. Any particular reason for being suspicious of her motives? I wonder if people on the Right are suspicious that Christopher Hitchens has been planted by the Left.

-Thomas --- Marta Russell <ap888 at lafn.org> wrote:
> She has certainly catapulted herself into left
> happenings here in LA.
> The media queen has ingrained herself, it seems,
> with no questions
> asked --- so if you find out more I'm interested.
> Marta
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I am so happy to see someone else is suspicious of
> Huffington's
> >ideology. I find little that is leftwing, and much
> that fits the
> >category of right-wing populism. This needs more
> atention.
> >
> >-Chip Berlet
>
> --

===== <<Be like me! The Primal Mother, eternally creative, eternally impelling into life,

eternally drawing satisfaction from the ceaseless flux of phenomena.>>

-Nietzsche, "The Birth of Tragedy"