[lbo-talk] Bush to visit St. Pete

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 04:31:08 PDT 2003

Last time he did this he did the Hermitage in 15 minutes.

Bush to visit St. Pete

MOSCOW - US President George Bush intends to take part in St. Petersburg's 300th anniversary celebrations. The President's desire to visit St. Petersburg was confirmed today at a press conference on the 'Post-war settlement in Iraq' by US Ambassador to Russia Alexander Vershbow.

Vershbow said that Bush would come to St. Petersburg not just to celebrate the city's anniversary, but also in order to 'develop bilateral relations.' He also said that 'our countries have significant differences over the Iraq problem, but we are united by the need to provide help to the Iraqi people in rebuilding the country.' 'US President George Bush intends to continue his bilateral dialogue with Russian President Vladimir Putin,' announced the ambassador. /Rosbalt/

_________________________________________________________________ Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963