[lbo-talk] Hitch: Halliburton Huzzah!

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Mon Apr 21 06:24:51 PDT 2003

Not a parody, I'm afraid.

<http://slate.msn.com/id/2081707/>

Straw men and women set up and mowed down in a tidy fashion. Plus, no mention of Halliburton's (among other US-connected companies) involvement with Saddam during the 90s, under UN cover, and oftentimes through a German company front. I think Cheney and gang scored something like $73 million during this period, but that's ok, sez Hitch, 'cause you're either for Halliburton or for Saddam, and there's no middle ground, and if you opposed the war you don't have a right to speak about it now anyway, as he told me privately a couple weeks ago.

DP -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030421/b41738fd/attachment.htm>