[lbo-talk] Alexander Zinoviev

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 10:28:27 PDT 2003

This article appeared in abbreviated translation on the Pravda.ru website and elsewhere. --- Just to make things clear, esp. since I am currently sitting in the Pravda.ru office, that Pravda.ru is not revisionist. --- Revisionism is a somewhat little-known phenomenon in Russia, --- --- That's because Russian accounts of wwii tend to gloss over the Holocaust, what with several times more Russians having been killed.

I doubt Zinoviev is a revisionist (except maybe for Stalinism).

_________________________________________________________________ Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail