[lbo-talk] Santorum Says Homosexual Acts a Threat

R rhisiart at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 23 00:36:02 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----

From: mmaffeo

To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org

Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 8:03 PM

Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Santorum Says Homosexual Acts a Threat

His reasoning defies logic. He says that it means that bigamy and polygamy

would be legal. What kind of Senator can actually make a statement like

that and stay in office?

what kind of a country would have a senator like this?

He's an idiot, for sure.

Mariane Maffeo

MAFFEO MEDIA

http://www.maffeomedia.com