[lbo-talk] Hitch returns to 7th grade

loupaulsen at attbi.com loupaulsen at attbi.com
Wed Apr 23 08:00:56 PDT 2003

Try "I'm rubber and you're glue. Everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you." This only works in a first strike. Another good first-strike weapon is to preface all your comments by the assertion that everything you say is an "undeniable fact". My younger brother and I developed many variations of this in our own sibling verbal arms race "many" years ago.

LP