[lbo-talk] What will the PR firms think of next?

Wed Apr 23 09:57:09 PDT 2003

Fans Fawn Over Fleischer A new national sex symbol is emerging from an unlikely source: Washington, D.C.

"You are so damned hot... And smart, too! I ... am enthralled by your ... adorably handsome appearance."

"You are so cute and intelligent."

"I believe he is the first bald man I have ever been attracted to!!!"

No, these are not accolades for Bruce Willis, rather excerpts from fan mail to White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer posted on the Web. Not since the heady days of mini Adonis George Stephanopoulos has a presidential spinmeister received such attention from the ladies.

More..