[lbo-talk] GOP's Santorum says homosexuality a threat

loupaulsen at attbi.com loupaulsen at attbi.com
Wed Apr 23 11:16:52 PDT 2003

My brother would agree with you. He's not normally a political activist or anything. He called me up the other night to rant for about 45 minutes about how awful things were. He was talking about leaving the country and has gotten as far as looking up the lists of favored professions in the "Welcome to Australia, Mate" website and so on.

I'm not as freaked out as he is, but then I live in Chicago and he lives in Ithaca, NY. I suspect there is a higher level of division between large cities and the hinterland than there has been in quite a while.

LP