[lbo-talk] Cuban HDI

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Apr 23 12:30:48 PDT 2003

andie nachgeborenen wrote:

>Castro's repression is wrong, and I'll say it now or at any time.
>I'll also say that I'm not sure what other choice Castro has, a
>point I have pressed on you repeatedly, and you have failed
>to address.

Brad's not alone in this. Not a single one of the list's social dems or anarchists has been able to answer this question. Nathan himself has pointedly ducked it about five times in the last two weeks, quoting and responding to other portions of a post that asked the question, but failing to quote and respond to the nut graf.

Doug