[lbo-talk] What will the PR firms think of next?

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Wed Apr 23 15:18:58 PDT 2003

At 12:51 PM 4/23/03 -0500, Jeffrey Fisher wrote:

>in the old days, this would have been a usenet newsgroup:
>alt.sex.fetish.ari.locks.locks.locks . . .
>
>perhaps kelley can get us one. ;-)

ya kiddin'?! i've been panting for rick leventhal lately. i've had a thing for jewish guys since i was in high school and met my best friend's cousins. They were from Long Island. They were cultcha'd. They said hangah, instead of hanghrrr. They went to Broadway plays. They listened to vinyl imports.

rick leventhal actually blushes and smirks. *sigh*

if there had been 24/7 rick, i would probably would have lost my senses, started a fan club, and gone over to the other side.

kelley