[lbo-talk] Cuban HDI

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 06:05:05 PDT 2003

>From: Brad DeLong <jbdelong at uclink.berkeley.edu>

>>>Wouldn't that be a *vast* improvement over the current situation?
>>
>>It would be a vaster improvement if you spent more time worrying about
>>what a mess the US is and what a mess the US is making of the world, and
>>less time furrowing your brow over Cuba.
>>
>>Carl
>
>Dork. How much of an average day do you think I spend furrowing my brow
>over Cuba?

Dunno. You just seem a lot more upset about Cuba than you were about the US's criminal invasion of Iraq, which obviously has far more dire implications for the world than anything Cuba has done or might do.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail