[lbo-talk] Meanwhile in Argentina.............

npchilds at connect.ab.ca npchilds at connect.ab.ca
Thu Apr 24 09:22:45 PDT 2003

>>Got to admit, I had no idea this stuff was going on

>Ah, but if you'd listened to my interview with Naomi
><http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/Radio.html> you would!

>Doug

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.........

Bad combination of dial up at home (every web cast I listen to sounds like a scratch record produced by someone with an arhythmic palsy) and running Win 95 (yes, Win 95) at work and no one's web broadcast software working with it.

I've have got to start getting net technology from this millennium.

PC