[lbo-talk] Meanwhile in Argentina.............

npchilds at connect.ab.ca npchilds at connect.ab.ca
Thu Apr 24 10:55:26 PDT 2003

Thanks Michael, I hadn't seen this specific article, although I did read No Logo last year and thought it was a reasonably good book. I recognize too the model the people in Argentina are using for taking over the factories.

I dunno, just seemed to be a flicker of hope in an otherwise dark, dark, time that could easily and cruelly get snuffed out. Like the people holding it.

PC

Message: 1 Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:04:36 -0800 To: lbo-talk <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Meanwhile in Argentina............. From: Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org

And, <URL: http://archive.workersliberty.org/wlmags/wl68/klein.htm >

-- Michael Pugliese