[lbo-talk] Cuban HDI

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Thu Apr 24 14:51:29 PDT 2003

I thought they were imprisoned for violating a law prohibiting the acceptance of compensation from a foreign government with the intent of overthrowing their government? I am hardly a Castro fan but this law seems reasonable to me especially given the peculiar circumstances under which Cuba operates. Am I missing something substantive here? Seems like lots of peoples underwear is bunched up over nothing.

John Thornton