[lbo-talk] Support Santorum!

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall at union.org.za
Thu Apr 24 21:06:32 PDT 2003

Someone must have signed me up for a conservative mailing list as a joke at some point...this is the trash I get...But I do wonder if the comment about him being "young, attractive and smart" is a comment on some repressed homosexuality on the part of the author....krd

Dear Friend: The militant homosexual lobby is attacking one of the best champions of the conservative cause in the Senate and is trying to get him fired from his post as Chairman of the Senate Republican Conference.

His name is Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA). And he needs your immediate help.

Please click here to send a LETTER OF SUPPORT TO SENATOR SANTORUM.

Liberals and homosexual activists across the country are attacking Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA) for his comments about a Supreme Court case in which two homosexuals are challenging a Texas sodomy law.

The Human Rights Campaign (HRC) – a pro-homosexual lobbying group in Washington – says on their website: "Senator Santorum's remarks are neither compassionate, nor truly conservative. They are simply un-American."

I know I don’t have to tell you that this is an outrage.

But I will tell you this: these liberal attacks against Santorum have almost nothing to do with what Senator Santorum said about this lawsuit.

His comments are just an excuse for liberals and pro-homosexual groups to argue that yet another Republican leader must be removed from a position of influence.

They did it to Senator Lott. They’re still doing it to Miguel Estrada. And now the man in their cross-hairs is Rick Santorum.

I can see why. Senator Santorum has always been a strong supporter of the conservative cause and the traditional American family.

He is young, attractive, smart, an effective communicator, and he does not waiver from his strong conservative principles. As well, as Chairman of the Republican Conference he has a heavy impact on what issues are promoted by Republicans in the Senate.

Please click here to send a LETTER OF SUPPORT TO SENATOR SANTORUM.

Frankly, it seems to me that these militant homosexuals – and their left wing allies – believe that anyone who disagrees with any one of their positions should be silenced.

Whether they be business leaders, community leaders, or conservative leaders in the United States Senate

everyone is subject to their brutal attacks.

It is up to you and me to speak out and show Santorum that the majority of Americans support Santorum’s daily efforts to champion the conservative cause and defend the traditional American Family!

Please click below to send a LETTER OF SUPPORT TO SENATOR SANTORUM. We’ll send the letter to him right away and we’ll send a copy to President Bush and the Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist.

Please click here to send a LETTER OF SUPPORT TO SENATOR SANTORUM.

Let’s flood their offices with even more LETTERS OF THANKS than any homosexual lobby could ever produce.

You can help by not only signing the LETTER OF SUPPORT yourself, but also by asking every one of your friends and family members to do so as well.

Additionally, please call Senator Santorum’s office at 202-224-6324 and offer your support. I know the Senator would really appreciate it.

Please click here to send a LETTER OF SUPPORT TO SENATOR SANTORUM.

We’ll send a copy to President Bush and Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist.

Let’s all speak out and thank Senator Santorum for the leadership and courage he shows every single day in defense of the conservative cause and the American family.

Thank you for all you do,

Richard Viguerie

PS: The militant homosexual lobby and other liberal activists are trying to get Senator Santorum fired from his position as Chairman of the Senate Republican Conference Committee.

They claim it is because of comments he made about a lawsuit concerning Texas sodomy laws.

But what it is really all about is silencing anyone who disagrees with any one of their ultra-liberal positions.

We cannot let this happen to a strong conservative champion like Rick Santorum.

Please sign the LETTER OF SUPPORT TO SENATOR SANTORUM letting him know that you support his efforts to promote the conservative cause and protect the American Family and that you would like him to continue to serve as Chairman of the Senate Republican Conference.

Please also ask every one of your friends and family members to do so as well.

Click here to send the LETTER OF SUPPORT TO SENATOR SANTORUM with copies to President Bush and the Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist.

Additionally, please call Senator Santorum’s office at 202-224-6324 and offer your support. I know the Senator would really appreciate it.

This message is from ConservativeHQ.Com. You received it because you signed up for our list. To unsubscribe, please see below.

--- Sent from UnionMail Service [http://mail.union.org.za]