[lbo-talk] Re: Neocon cards?

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Fri Apr 25 12:08:32 PDT 2003

We can call it Bushkrieg.

I like this idea, but it's a lot more work than playing cards. Can't commit to it, not as a solo operation. I'm going on vacation soon! kelley

Yeah it would require some research and historical accuracy to be really effective and chilling. The titles, accomplishments, and relative position of players would have to amount to a history lesson.

During the Thirties, there was a similar group of intellectuals and quasi-officials who put together the propaganda, policies, and bureaucratic designs---like Carl Schmitt for example. And there are a whole bunch of others.

It would probably need a little poster and flow chart to place them all in their respective positions.

Chuck Grimes