[lbo-talk] Re: working class democracy-yeah, right.

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Fri Apr 25 15:57:00 PDT 2003

"I and many of the signers of this petition...think that the left has to be for working class revolutionary democracy. No matter what else Cuba may be, it is not that."

now that we have such a thing in the USA, we must rush from our keyboards to proclaim that the rest of the world needs it, too...especially cuba...

don't you love the "working class revolutionary democracy" that produced the present - and past - regimes here?... but especially the present mob...

could we share the connection that distributed such good weed???

fs