[lbo-talk] Re: pro-Israeli strategy

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Fri Apr 25 18:04:00 PDT 2003

Hi,

There is no doubt that some pro-Zionist forces unfairly call any critique of Israel to be antisemitism. It is also true that sometimes criticism of Israel or Zionism slips into antisemitic caricature. Also distasteful are those on the left who smugly choose to trivialize the entire subject.

-Chip Berlet