[lbo-talk] Bush on a revenge mission against the French

N P Childs npchilds at connect.ab.ca
Fri Apr 25 23:03:48 PDT 2003

Hmmm, all sweetness and light here;

http://www.cbc.ca/national/news/powell/

"Sure, we can have disagreements and issues come along that might make an outside observer say, "Oh heavens, something has been fractured," but there's no fracture in this relationship and there will be no consequences for Canada. "

PC

>Subject: [lbo-talk] Bush on a revenge mission against the French
>
>--0-1809141307-1051323842=:84587
>
>No indication here the French are backing
>http://news.independent.co.uk/world/politics/story.jsp?story=400478

N Paul Childs 5967-157 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5Y 2P3

e-fax 413-683-9725 _______________________________________________________ 'Gee thanks, your validation means oh, so much to me'.

-Art 'Bones' MacDesalavo -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030426/96a17e87/attachment.htm>