[lbo-talk] Re: Too much $$

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Sat Apr 26 11:36:15 PDT 2003

At 11:08 AM 4/26/03 -0700, andie nachgeborenen wrote:

>OK, Kells, now I'll mix it up with Steve some. I have no idea what I did
>to tick you off, btw, Kells. jks

you engage in logical fallacy. i have no respect for that. i also have no respect for someone who would prefer to claim that their interlocutor is angry. another tedious, nitwitted debate tactic.

now, you can start over and ask me why i was sneering, without trying to paint me as having a position that i don't have (and you don't have a basis on which to make that claim). or, you can fuck off. :) i have work to do.

kelley